I am beyond thrilled to be the first Australian stockist for this fabulous product. Handmade from the genius of Jenn, living in rural Ottawa, Ontario Canada.
Sew Fine Thread Gloss is a beeswax based scented (and unscented) thread conditioner to help make your hand-sewing less tangly and smelling fantastic!
No more tangled, knotted or static-y threads while you're hand-sewing!
To use: thread your needle and lay the thread close to the needle on the thread gloss. Using your thumb, put light pressure on the thread while you pull the thread along the top of the thread gloss. One or two light pulls should be plenty! Knot your thread and start stitching!
** Please note: during the summer season, if your mail is delivered in a way that it would be left out in the sun, or left in a hot mailbox, please let me know, and I will mark the envelope to be picked up at your local post office. I am not responsible for package delivery.
TIN WEIGHT: 14 g
- Smash 0.5oz - A rainbow smash up of delicious treats, such as sugared strawberry, sweet peach, ripe raspberry and cotton candy. Fruity, fun and your new favourite thread gloss scent!
- Satsuma 0.5oz - This succulent blend is a tropical paradise that is sure to turn heads! Our Satsuma, Mandarin & Jasmine fragrance oil is truly a scrumptious blend that opens with luscious citrus notes blended with the intoxicatingly romantic fragrance of jasmine flowers.
- Ruby Grapefruit 0.5oz - A mouth-watering juicy grapefruit scent with top notes of lemons & limes melding into soft notes of gardenia, lilac & powder. You're going to love this one!
- Natural 0.5oz - The familiar scent of beeswax and honey is delicate and modest. No additional fragrances required.
- Lemon Peel 0.5oz - Bright and delicious, this mouthwatering fragrance delivers the perfect burst of citrus to liven up your hand-sewing!
- “Hello Sugar!” 0.5oz - Sweet sugar cane with note of lemon rind and shortbread. A delectable tart lemon sugar scent - yummy perfection and spot-on to the real deal!