The new kid on the block in the Karen Kay Buckley range is the Perfect Curve Scissors.
What is the benefit of the curved tip?
It allows you to clip close to your fabric without cutting into your quilt top.
Small scissors are perfect for trimming threads for machine quilting, machine applique and machine embroidery because they have a serrated blade that grab the thread, rather than push it away like traditional thread.
A super comfortable handle, just like all of the KKB range of scissors and a right or left hander can use them with ease.
KKB Curved (3 3/4”) Red
- comfortable, soft, red handles
- 3-3/4-inch micro serrated blade grabs threads rather than pushing them away like traditional scissors
- clip threads close for sewing, embroidery, and quilting without damaging the fabric
- great for cutting away stabilizer
- comes with a protective plastic cover